10-Days Winter Tour
Available from October to March from RM26,000 nett for 2 persons
Escape winter and embark on a cross-country adventure across the Malaysian Peninsula. Deepen your appreciation of the famed local street food, explore the Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary; a haven for endangered elephants and visit quaint shops and historic sights in Ipoh. Continue your voyage to the island of Langkawi an idyllic tropical paradise and home to the most diverse tropical ecosystems on the planet.
- Experience SAMADHI's unique properties
- Savour mouth-watering local cuising at our favourite stops
- Experience the authentic flavours of Kuala Lumpur's street food specialties
- Enjoy the cool air of a colonial hill station and its tea plantations
- Meet the 11,000 year old Perak Man, discovered in 1991
- Witness the majestic care for elephants in its sanctuary
- Explore the idyllic tropical island of Langkawi
Winter Tour Itinerary
Arrival and pick up from airport to Villa Samadhi Kuala Lumpur - at leisure
Vespa or Car Food Tour to explore Kuala Lumpur's famed street food
Journey to Fraser's Hill, Pahang with a visit to the Elephant Sanctuary and Night Safari in Fraser's Hill
Journey from Fraser's Hill to Ipoh with a visit to Cameron Highlands Tea Factory and Mossy Forrest
Journey from Ipoh to Penang, with visits to Old Town Ipoh, Perak Cave Temple, Masjid Ubudiah, Istana Kenangan, Lenggong valley and Gua Gunung Runtuh
Penang Street Art Tour
Journey from Penang to Langkawi by boat with a drive through Bugian Valley and visits to Ancient Hindu Temples
Sky Bridge adventure in Langkawi
Island Hopping in Langkawi
Journey via car or flight* from Langkawi to Kuala Lumpur International Airport, or choose to stay in Villa Samadhi Kuala Lumpur (optional)
Transfers mentioned above
Petrol and toll charges
All day trips and entrance fees
Professional guide during travels days
Hotel stays during the trip including breakfast
Lunch for guests during travel days
Dinner in Fraser's Hill
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Cancellations made less than 30 days from the tour date will be subject to a cancellation fee equal to 100% of total package booking price.
- Additional charges apply if booking dates are altered within 30 days of arrival.
- No cancellations or amendments will be accepted for Packages & Tours made less than 30 days in advance.
- There will be no reimbursement for any no shows.
Full payment applies according to the reservation made. The payment terms are:
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the booking value is due at the time of booking.
- The remaining 50% of the booking value is due 30 days prior to guest arrival.
- Invoices will appear as Travels by Samadhi Sdn Bhd.